Skechers Launches GO GOLF Footwear Collection for 2020
Bringing together the acclaimed technology of Skechers Performance and fresh designs, Skechers GO GOLF footwear collection for 2020 is set to help golfers play and look their best.
The Skechers GO GOLF collection boasts innovative designs for men and women influenced by the players who wear them. As with past launches, the 2020 Collection was developed with the benefit of valuable insight and feedback from a wide range of elite tour players and this is amply demonstrated in the brand-new Torque Twist shoe from the 2020 men’s collection.
The Skechers Torque Twist shoe has a synthetic upper that features a unique rain jacket construction of molded panels that provide complete waterproof protection. No over lapping panels or stitching to allow water to seep in.
A low drop design helps keep the foot low to the ground in a neutral position and the high performance Ultra Flight & Goga Max cushioning provides outstanding in shoe comfort.
With an added stability sole featuring a 6 Softspike configuration, the shoe has multiple gripper lugs to provide the ultimate in traction no matter what the conditions.
- Skechers® H2GO waterproof protection
- Waterproof design with 1-year warranty
- Smooth synthetic upper with nearly seamless design
- Molded rubber grip bottom plate
- Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT™ cushioning
- Skechers GOGA MAX® technology insole for high-rebound cushioning
- Replaceable Softspikes® for maximum grip
- Spikes are replaceable using Softspikes® Stealth PIN system
- Smooth synthetic upper with leather-look finish
- Contrast coloured side designs
- Twist dial precise adjustable front closure for ideal fit
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Cushioned comfort insole
- The Torque-Twist is offered in white with a grey trim.
- RRP: £99
Skechers pride themselves on 'Out of the Box Comfort', no wearing in, no need to soften them up just put them on and go play golf.
Skechers Performance GO GOLF is available at golf pro shops, high street golf retailers and skechers.com.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
comments powered by Disqus