Macmillan Cancer Support Longest Day Golf Challenge Returns
The famous and popular Macmillan Cancer Support Longest Day Golf Challenge is returning on Thursday 21st June, inviting golfers to play 72 holes in one day, raising funds for the charity, and there is time for you to sign up.
The Longest Day Golf Challenge, sees a team of four cover over 20 miles of course in one day and ask friends and family for sponsorship. Every penny raised will help Macmillan support the growing number of people living with cancer in the UK.
Golfers of all ages and abilities can get involved at a course that suits them. Players will be teeing off at sunrise (4.43am) and playing through to sunset (21.22pm), making the most of the 16 hours and 39 minutes of daylight on the longest day of the year.
To add to the excitement, the four teams that raise the most sponsorship by 4 September, will be invited to Portugal in Autumn 2018 to take part in the prestigious Longest Day Golf Challenge final at Boavista Golf Resort.
In 2017, over 3,400 teams took part in Macmillan’s Longest Day Golf Challenge and raised an incredible £1.7 million.
Raise money for people living with cancer and sign up to Macmillan’s Longest Day Golf fundraising challenge at www.macmillan.org.uk/longestdaygolf.
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Exceptional Standard at Internationally Diverse Faldo Series Europe Finals
- England Teams Dominate 10th Anniversary European Father & Son Golf Championships
- 2018 National Golf Club Challenge Concludes at Turnberry
- Scottish Golfer Wins Trip to 2020 Ryder Cup after Making Hole in One
- Health Benefits of Golf Celebrated at FJ Walk of Champions Final in St Andrews