Snow Transforms UK Courses into Beautiful Winter Landscapes
The 'Beast From The East' has spectacularly arrived in the UK and Ireland, plunging us into a wintery abyss of deep snow and painfully cold temperatures. Courses are closed and will remain so for days. Golfers hoping that the 1st of March would signal the beginning of their seasons will have to postpone that start, but the harsh conditions have created some beautiful photographs across the most iconic and best layouts. Here are some of the finest.
Sun descending over a snow covered 18th ?????? pic.twitter.com/aj6nA10pJq— Royal Birkdale Golf (@RoyalBirkdale_) February 27, 2018
Beauty and the Beast (from the East)... ????????????? pic.twitter.com/czSvJmHA9X— Gullane Golf Club (@GullaneGolfClub) February 28, 2018
Just a little snow out there pic.twitter.com/Pbs9LtPI37— Michael Slack (@Cowglengolf) February 28, 2018
What do you think? leave your comments below (Comments)
PLAY MORE PLAY BETTER - LATEST TUITION TIPS
Leave your comments belowcomments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Burnham and Berrow Continues Rise in Golf Course Rankings
- Golfshake Members Reflect on Ultimate Golf Trip to St Andrews
- Could Brexit Prove Beneficial to UK Golf Resorts?
- Experience Lumine with New Winter Golf Packages
- Dust off the Golf Clubs and Play Burnham and Berrow this Winter