Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

First golf club

Posted by: user379886 | Tue 16th Aug 2011 18:53 | Last Reply

Hi all,

Just taken up golf again(third time) hoping to stick to it this time,not that I was any good the first two times.

I have just joined Gorstyhill Golf Club and was wondering if there are any members of the said club who post on here would be kind enough to give me any advice and experiences of the club.Playing there tomorrow to get a feel of the place.

Any general golf advice would be appreciated,thanks in advance.

re: First golf club
user250721
Reply : Tue 16th Aug 2011 19:02

Only advice I would give is this.......

Stay out of the bunkers.

Seriously, good to have you back, the game must be doing something right to have you back third time around.

re: First golf club
user379886
Reply : Tue 16th Aug 2011 19:56

Always had a passion for golf,never been too serious though,work commitments and divorce forced me to stop playing.Hope to stick at it this time,having just come through a serious illness and having had a kidney transplant last summer I have decided that life is for living.Work will still be there when I am dead.

I am down your way this weekend Matt meeting some friends from Ipswich who we met on holiday,unfortunately no time for a game down there as we are watching the Stoke game on the Sunday

Last edit : Tue 16th Aug 2011 20:02

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top