Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

a level product design : golf coach camera

Posted by: user209396 | Mon 20th Sep 2010 14:02 | Last Reply

Hello forumers, My name is Harry and im doing A level product design. For my product i have chosen a camera that golfers and coaches can use to get accurate video coverage of their swing and also for coaches to identify key flaws in swings and help you develop a better swing. As part of my project coursework i am required to do a survey of my target market to get a better picture of what you, the golfers of the UK would like of a product like mine. I do ask that as this will count towards my final a level grade you answer the questions properly thanks. so here goes;

1.How old are you? 2.What gender? 3.Are you a member of a golf club? 4.Do you ever use public driving ranges? 5.How often per week do you practise/play golf? 6.Have you ever wanted a device to replay your swing on a screen while your walking to your next shot? 7.What brand do you usually look for when buying a new golf product? 8.If you had a camera to capture your swing, would you want it fixed to your bag or on a stand? 9.Have you ever come across a specifically made golf camera? 11.How much money would you spend on a brand new set of irons? 12.How much money per year approximately do you spend on golf coaching aids?

Thank you very much ,

Harry Miles

re: a level product design : golf coach camera
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 20th Sep 2010 15:31

Harry, would recommend the following site to capture replies or even Google docs

http://wufoo.com/

Presume you are aware of the Casio Exilim and Sony camera's aimed at golfers ? 

re: a level product design : golf coach camera
user320447
Reply : Mon 20th Sep 2010 16:28

I'll post some answers if you tell me what you've done with question 10!?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top