Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

powerkaddy blunder

Posted by: user308918 | Sun 6th Jun 2010 15:41 | Last Reply

i have owned powerkaddy electric trollys  for many years and very happy with them,decided to up grade to FW11 ,THE WORST THING I HAVE DONE .THE CONTROLS EITHER WANT TO GO TO FAST OR DEAD SLOW,YOU SPEND MORE TIME FIDDLING WITH THEM ,RATHER THAN PLAYING GOLF,THE AXLE BROKE AFTER TWO MONTHS.COME ON POWERKADDY GO BACK TO BASICS.LIKE ME TO AN OLD PUSH  TROLLY  

re: powerkaddy blunder
user38216
Reply : Sun 6th Jun 2010 19:38

My Powakaddy Freeway II is great. The soft start takes some getting used to though.

re: powerkaddy blunder
user44234
Reply : Sun 6th Jun 2010 22:51

Bought a Freeway II in October 2009. This was to replace a 10yr old original freeway. What a waste of money. Had a new controller fitted at my local agent. The discussion was that they ha drepaired so many Freeway IIs that it was becoming a joke.

A few weeks later it just failed which resulted in it being sent back to Powakaddy. The list of replacement parts was nearly a new trolly. That wa sOK for a few weeks before the axle sheared. Again it was senr back to Powakaddy and a BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT was the result of negotiations.

The future , well I'm not sure although I think a Motocaddy or  the extra outlay on a Stewart would have been less stressful.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top