Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Little jaunt West, and taking in Ireland.

Posted by: user77012 | Wed 21st Apr 2010 17:39 | Last Reply

Tomorrow starts my annual pilgrimage to West Wales and then onto Ireland.The forcast is good and the Guinness will be flowing,again! now which clubs shall I take Hmmm??

Tomorrow playing Haverfordwest GC. Friday South Pembs GC then catch the ferry to Rosslaire, Saturday playing Wexford GC, Sunday playing St Helens Bay catch ferry back to Pembroke, Monday playing Milford GC,

re: Little jaunt West, and taking in Ireland.
user77012
Reply : Wed 21st Apr 2010 21:10

No i'm not�Gerald a suprise to many and no sisters i'm afraid, she's�a one off.

Last edit : Wed 21st Apr 2010 21:11
user77012
Reply : Fri 23rd Apr 2010 16:17

Just logged in on Irish Ferry,

Haverfordwest GC was in fantastic nick yesterday every thing was well presented, greens were running true and at a good pace . Played matchplay pairs and lost 4&3 had a very poor partner really!

Had 3 Guinness before tee off  my swing was so sweet must have slowed my tempo down Hit town later got back to mates gaff at around 2am .Played Pembroke today greens were like glass almost impossible to hold the ball on the fast small greens.Managed to dig out 33pts enough to take the money but not somewhere i would rush back to.

Our tour comp match is tomorrow  at Wexford GC my first return back in 8yrs really looking forward to it. I will try and get in at a reasonable time tonight but don't see much chance of that .

user202373
Reply : Fri 23rd Apr 2010 20:27

jammy git ),

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 23rd Apr 2010 22:18

Shut up Ley you show off 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top