Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Hellooo

Posted by: user289859 | Fri 16th Apr 2010 11:22 | Last Reply

Not technically my first post on here, but thought I would get in here and whack a post up to say hi.

First picked up a club back in June, but loved it, and loved it even more since I have been able to hit the ball more consistently after lessons. Hoping to bring handicap down fairly quickly...I just need a lot more consistency...as well as working on putting!!

Anyhoo...Hi!

re: Hellooo
user24437
Reply : Fri 16th Apr 2010 18:46

And of course the best place to get involved in some friendly, no pressure competitions, eh Lewis!

user289859
Reply : Fri 16th Apr 2010 20:22

I am from Norfolk, and try and play fairly often. Now the evenings are lighter, hopefully a lot more. My best mate is a 4 handicapper and he finishes work at a similar time to me, so we can get out and play.

Hoping the 'cap comes crashing soon!

user40826
Reply : Sat 17th Apr 2010 16:23

Glad this great game has hooked you as well. Welcome

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 17th Apr 2010 21:44

Welcome Matthew.  A word of warning.  This place is what the song Hotel California was written about.  You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave......

Seriously, I mean it.  Darren won't let you delete your account!

user289859
Reply : Sun 18th Apr 2010 11:40

haha, I have no intention of deleting...and at some point might sign up for a premium account...when I can actually keep track of hitting FIR and GIR etc etc!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top