Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Hey Everyone

Posted by: user238532 | Tue 6th Apr 2010 15:31 | Last Reply

Hi Everyone, I was just going to jump on over to the general chit chat bit and start poking the members there for some advice but I thought I should stick my head in here and say "what-up" or something equally as street.

I've been playing since I were a nipper but have only started playing "proper golf" in the last few years. With a Handicap that you need a step ladder to get to (its not even a real one) and getting routinly thrashed by 4 million strokes I decided it was time to get some lessons.

So, I'm taking my lessons and wanting some shiney shiney kit to make me try even harder.

I have already found a rather marked improvement in my swing with regard to direction, controll and consistancy. I am very excited to get out on the green stuff and see what happens.

I'm in Portsmouth so if your having a bad time and want to beat someone, Give me a shout and I'll join you. Dont worry I wont let you win, I'll try really really hard...

re: Hey Everyone
user24437
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 16:58

Welcome aboard Matt, good to see someone that is realistic about their abilities!  Don't worry, it'll come down although it's never enough.  

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 20:06

Welcome to the site Matt

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 6th Apr 2010 21:04

Congratulations on being a winner!!!!   By joining this site of course.

Good of you to help other people to get their confidence back by allowing them to beat you, I'm sure they won't be able to do it for long.

Russ

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 7th Apr 2010 11:07

Matt I think the North team spot is now filled buy have just got a space on the SOuth team if you are interested ?  where does you heart lie North or South ?

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/6016/WANTED_South_team_member_for_next_week.html

user77012
Reply : Wed 7th Apr 2010 14:56

Matt you would be more than welcome to join us if you wished (wouldn'nt deprive anyone a game even  a mysteron) and I would even supply you with a bag of decent Shiney ,Shiney.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top