Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Algarve Event Request (3 years waiting)

Posted by: user10367 | Fri 4th Dec 2009 07:07 | Last Reply

As you all may know I have organised the above for the past 3 years and have asked (3 years ago) that some changes be made to the event system ie; to have the 3 courses we play available within the whole event rather than only be able to put one.

At the moment no scores are entered because we play 6 rounds in all (2 at each of the 3 courses) and the system won't let you add anymore than the one course 

What has been discussed (many, many, many times) is the ability to organise an event where you can have just a one off round on one day, or multiple rounds at the same course over say a weekend or long break or in fact multiple rounds at multiple courses like the Algarve event, or even a week long event within the UK.

With this in mind it is very likely Algarve 2010 will be the last one I organise, but I'm sure someone else will do it.

re: Algarve Event Request (3 years waiting)
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Dec 2009 08:46

The system can do this but isn't live   the updated system was built with you in mind or on your recommendations

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top