Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golf talk

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 16th Jul 2009 16:25 | Last Reply

Just received the usual chain email but worthy of putting on here

You  can talk to a fade but a hook won't  listen.
   ~  Lee Trevino

I  was three over. One over a house, one over a patio, and one  over a swimming pool.
    ~ George  Brett

Actually,  the only time I ever took out a one-iron was to kill a  tarantula. And I took a 7 to do  that.
   ~ Jim Murray

The  only sure rule in golf is - he who has the fastest cart never  has to play the bad lie.
    ~ Mickey  Mantle

Sex  and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not  good at them
   ~ Kevin  Costner

I  don't fear death, but I sure don't like those three-footers  for par.
   ~ Chi Chi  Rodriguez

After  all these years, it's still embarrassing for me to play on  the American golf tour.  Like the time I asked my caddie for a sand wedge and he came back  ten minutes later with a ham on rye.
    ~ Chi Chi  Rodriguez

The  ball retriever is not long enough to get my putter out of the  tree.
   ~ Brian Weis

Swing  hard in case you hit it.
   ~ Dan Marino

My  favorite shots are the practice swing and the conceded putt.  The rest can never be mastered.
   ~ Lord Robertson

Give  me golf clubs, fresh air and a  beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh  air.
   ~ Jack  Benny

There  is no similarity between golf and putting; they are two  different games, one played in the air, and the other on the  ground..
   ~ Ben  Hogan

Professional golf is the only sport  where, if you win 20% of the time, you're the best
    ~ Jack  Nicklaus

The  uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf. It's almost  a law.
   ~ H G Wells

I  never pray on a golf course. Actually, the Lord  answers my prayers everywhere except on the  course.
   ~ Billy Graham

If  you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's  recreation. If you work at it, it's golf.
    ~  Bob Hope

While  playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a  rake.
   ~  Henny Youngman

If  you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the  wrong golf ball.
    ~  Jack Lemmon

You  can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives.  Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands  work.
   ~ Lee Trevino

I'm  not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes,  they'd come up  sliced.
   ~  Lee Trevino

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top