Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Introduction and potted history

Posted by: user226163 | Wed 13th May 2009 08:43 | Last Reply

Hi To you all. I'm Bob from South Warwickshire, I have just started to play again  after a longish lay off. I have not rejoined a club as yet but that might change soon. I have had a few games and to be honest none of my former ability is still there, just the frustration and saying "I used to be able to play that shot" Any way I am happy to make up a two three or four ball during the week, not so fussed about weekends, travel sensible distances is fine. Due to building work I will not be available to play until the first week of July but after that date will be very available. So if you are looking for a golf partner or just to fill a vacant slot I could be the man for you. Initially contact via this site and go from there.

re: Introduction and potted history
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 13th May 2009 09:36

Welcome aboard Bob.  There's a lot of players round here, many of whom play in the week, so you'll have no problem getting a game. 

Last edit : Wed 13th May 2009 10:35
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 13th May 2009 10:18

Welcome Bob, Im sure you'll find us a laugh

user69191
Reply : Wed 13th May 2009 12:58

Hi Bob, whereabouts in Warwickshire are you? We play often during the week in Leamington, Warwick and surrounding areas.

Paul

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top