Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

For sale taylormade r7cgb max and cobra stand bag both bought today from shop

Posted by: user203147 | Tue 3rd Feb 2009 22:31 | Last Reply

hi i have for sale a taylormade r7 cgb driver 9.5 with reax 45 super shaft it also says on the shaft mitsubshi rayon i bought it today and have the reciept.I have tried it on the driving range and do not like it so its up for saleWhoever buys it can have the reciept as well which is £200. offers on this i know i will not recoup my money but thats life
I also have a cobra camo stand bag for sale which i also bought today not even used it is the urban colour i have now found the desert colour i want after everybody saying they didnt have it in so this is for sale i will take £50 for this as i paid £70 thanks can post both items or pick up is welcomethis bag can also go on a cart as well as the legs velcrow to the bag and its made of teflon

re: For sale taylormade r7cgb max and cobra stand bag both bought today from shop
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 4th Feb 2009 09:14

Tip of the day - try clubs before you buy them

re: For sale taylormade r7cgb max and cobra stand bag both bought today from shop
user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 4th Feb 2009 17:12

Which shop did you get it from?

user26342
Reply : Wed 4th Feb 2009 17:42

Phil,

If the credit notes are valid for 12 months then surely you would buy something else you need by then??

Or ask any of your mates to give you the cash for the  otes if they are planning on buying something?

John.

user26342
Reply : Wed 4th Feb 2009 21:25

Phil,

You must either be a good player or have LOADS of balls to not have to buy anymore within the next 12 months?

John.

user129155
Reply : Thu 5th Feb 2009 09:51

you would get alot more money for £250 credit notes than for the two items mate...

user52922
Reply : Thu 5th Feb 2009 10:35

Sound thinking, Stephen.

user69191
Reply : Thu 5th Feb 2009 11:15

onlinegolf are selling the driver for £189 and the camo bag is £39.14. You should get all your money back, just mention trading standards and they'll soon be very happy to give you your money back. You have 28 days in which to can change your mind dependant on the current condition of the items. What kind of golf shop doesn't have trying out facilities? Thats like going to a shoe shop and not being able to try on the shoes.

user69191
Reply : Thu 5th Feb 2009 11:24

I see Greg Nichs are doing the driver for £128.95 and the bag for £44.75.

user89735
Reply : Thu 5th Feb 2009 20:48

Credit Crunch!

user199058 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 1st May 2009 18:31

Sounds like a right dodgy a!*e

Avoid like the plague!!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top