Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Anyone interested in joing a golf club in Middlesex and playing every weekend?

Posted by: user201476 | Thu 22nd Jan 2009 13:42 | Last Reply

Hi,

I'm all new to this (not the game of golf tho) and am looking to join a golf club in my area where I can play every weekend and to enjoy the game with someone. All my friends have moved away out of London and am stuck mostly going for rounds on my own.

Would like if there is anyone who is willing to play consistently and enjoy a beer afterwards.

I don't have a handicap, but do shoot around the 90-100 mark. I usually play at Elstree, Stanmore or Aldenham golf course.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Ram

re: Anyone interested in joing a golf club in Middlesex and playing every weekend?
user57479
Reply : Fri 23rd Jan 2009 11:44

Hi Ram,

Welcome to GS. I am near the Heathrow area and will be up for a round most weekends, if not all (early saturdays or anytime sundays).

It sounds like we are of a similar standard so maybe we can sort something out. Would be good to play alternate courses when we arrange something too.

I play throughout the Berkshire/West London areas mainly, but willing to travel about for other rounds or competitions.

PM me if you fancy a game and i will let you know availability as soon as poss.

Dean

re: Anyone interested in joing a golf club in Middlesex and playing every weekend?
user57479
Reply : Sat 24th Jan 2009 14:24

Hi Ram,

Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to join a club for the year so it is preferable for me to pay and play alternate courses as and when I can, which will be most weekends, preferably sundays but not discounting saturday mornings altogether (and normally no matter the weather).

If you join somewhere i'd be happy to go round with you when you play.

I am free next Sunday if you are up for a round somewhere - it is Feb 1st. Let me know.

Cheers

Dean

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top