Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Fancy a Bargain Break at a Luxury Golf/Spa Resort?

Posted by: user132443 | Wed 31st Dec 2008 08:17 | Last Reply

Hi all!

If you fancy a cheap break at some of the world's finest golf/spa resorts, read on!

I have accrued a number of luxury breaks, typically 3, 5 or 7 nights for 2 people sharing a room on a bed and breakfast basis at places like the Intercontinental at Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus; Vila Sol in Vilamoura, Algarve; Veranda Golf and Spa Resort, Mauritius; Palmerie Golf Palace, Marrakech etc. and I am happy to sell to golfers at a fraction of the usual cost.

In a nutshell, I publish a magazine called Spa World which is devoted to international luxury travel and wellness.  (see www.spaworld.tv ) I am finding that increasingly, any top golf/spa resorts wishing to advertise, now ask to pay partly on a barter basis as it helps their cash flow. Normally I say no, but I now find myself in possession of several hotel vouchers at some fab resorts which I can sell.

The vouchers are issued to me directly by the hotel and will not include green fees or flights and are typicaly valid for low/mid season and are subject to availability.

For further info/prices you can email me at [email protected]

Happy New year!

Cody

re: Fancy a Bargain Break at a Luxury Golf/Spa Resort?
user52922
Reply : Wed 31st Dec 2008 17:50

If he were to list what bargains he has to offer on this thread then perhaps he might get a response. The website certainly does not offer cheap deals. It is mainly offering luxury spa holidays at over inflated pricves. Take the Polis spa break, North West Cyprus, five nights bed and breakfast for £1598 per person. I think he is having a laugh.

I think the european market is going to to bomb big time next year.

Last edit : Wed 31st Dec 2008 18:58

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top