Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Hello People

Posted by: user112796 | Sat 9th Aug 2008 07:31 | Last Reply

This is my first post.  I am a complete beginner and have only been playing for about 3 or 4 months.  I amazed myself last week when I went around Overstone Park course in Northampton in 120.  If you think this is bad, my previous best was 135!!!

I can play any day of the week due to me working nights and the wife working days so if there is anyone that fancies a game at Overstone, just give me a shout.  Hopefully, you can either give me some tips and point me in the right direction, or you will be as bad as me and we can race to see who gets below 100 first!!

Last edit : Sat 9th Aug 2008 07:32
re: Hello People
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 10th Aug 2008 01:52

Welcome aboard Mark.  Too late to warn you off now as the game has got you. 

Keep an eye out for HHC3.  Round 3 of a comp for high handicappers only (24+).  You'll get to meet with lots of people like yourself.  One lad played who played in round 2 was having his first ever full 18 holes so there's no need to be nervous amongst us.  Plan is to hold it in Leamington Spa in mid Sept so should be just right for you. 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top