Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

My first post here - of course :)

Posted by: user104093 | Tue 15th Jul 2008 11:02 | Last Reply

Hi Everyone,I've been signed up for a couple of weeks now after taking up Golf again after a 7+ year break.

My eldest son (6) is taking lessons at my local club and, as he maintained an interest for a couple of months, I thought it about time I started again.  So I splashed out on a new set and have spend most days since looking forward to my next round.

I've only played one full round recently and a couple of short 9 holes (as my son can't cope with a full round yet) and I haven't found much other free time, but I'm looking forward to playing more!

I have created an event here entitled "My Birthday Round"; you may have seen it, but if not and you fancy a trip to my local course in Kent on the 30th August then please join the others that have signed up and I'll look forward to seeing you all there.

I created it mainly to find local players that would like a round, but anyone is welcome.

I'm new to organising events like this so any suggestions such as "we must have this when we arrive" or "it would be good to do this after the round" would be appreciated.

I still haven't booked the date/time yet, but now that a few people have signed up I'll do that soon.

Finally, a word of thanks to the operators of GolfShake for putting on this site; I looked at a couple of others and neither were as 'friendly' in appearance or as feature-rich as this one.  So, "Well done and keep up the good work"

Jeremy

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top