Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

18 holes in Wales or close to the border??

Posted by: user83774 | Thu 19th Jun 2008 22:58 | Last Reply

Lads and ladies, would anyone be interested in meeting up in the wales and west region for a small comp between ourselves??

i will look after the booking all i would like is numbers and i will get everything underway. if you would like to mention a course to play then please say. also how much your willing to spend as included in the price would be a small fee towards the prizes.

i would be looking to do it in around August.l please reply.

cheers

chris

re: 18 holes in Wales or close to the border??
user24437
Reply : Fri 20th Jun 2008 00:38

Get yourself over to the Weekend cup Chris, it's not that far away form you is it?

user89111
Reply : Sun 22nd Jun 2008 18:01

Yes I would be interested I come from the Cotswold area but would be willing to travel to Wales, (recently played the Rolls of Monmouth). Areas which are good for me would be Gwent, south Glamorgan. Some courses that I have played are St Pierre, Dewstow, Rolls and some around the Bristol area. I am open to ideas and may travel a bit further.  I am away mid July but if you have a few dates in mind then let me know.

user26342
Reply : Sun 24th Aug 2008 21:06

Chris,

Another good test is Welshpool, everytime I play this course it feels different everytime.

John.

user77012
Reply : Sat 3rd Oct 2009 11:57

Not seen him for a long time either Wayne..

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top