Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Darren: Is There Anyway to input Manual Adjusted Handicaps into Calendar?

Posted by: user15152 | Mon 19th Jun 2006 16:07 | Last Reply

Darren,

I really am enjoying this site at present and especially with all the changes made in recent weeks.

I love how you've added the ability to set your handicap for the start of the season and it remains fixed so all season scores work from that.

What I was wondering though was if it is possible to use the Manually Adjust Handicap to set your actual handicap throughout the year? When using the adjust feature it doesn't put the adjusted figure in at a specific date but right at the start of the the certificate just after the season start figure and all the scores you enter then use the handicap from this when re-calculating.

I want to know if it's possible to say insert an actual fixed handicap at a specific date so when re-calculating handicap in chronological order it uses the right handicap? Maybe I don't make myself to clear as I try to put into text the idea in my head, but say if it was possible to put your proper handicap from say April 1st in and then say your handicap from June 5th or August 28th etc and they remain constant on the handicap certificate until they are replaced after 25 rounds or whatever the form allows. Recalculating handicap should then consider these manual points.

The reason I ask for this is the system reckons my Handicap is about 18.6 or something even though I have only in the last fortnight come down from an actual 26.8 to 22.0. I can re-adjust my handicap manually but as soon as I do a handicap recalculate it changes back to 18.6 because it is reviewing from the season start all the time.

re: Darren: Is There Anyway to input Manual Adjusted Handicaps into Calendar?
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 25th Jun 2006 19:45

Hi Chris, I agree entirely.

Not sure when I will do this but I will definitely update the manual adjustments to take into account dates which will then form part of the handicap certificate.

As you also mention any recalculation then don't need to delete the manual adjustments.

Regards,

Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top