Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Forest Pines Charity Golf Day 15/10/15 Maggies Cancer Centres

Posted by: user650864 | Wed 5th Aug 2015 11:18 | Last Reply

Maggies Cancer Centres - 15th October 2015

Price - £85.00 per person £340.00 per team.

Price includes- Unlimited Tea, Coffee, Bacon Rolls, 18 Holes Championship Golf, Buggies, Course Booklets, Nearest Pin £100 Cash Prize, Hole in One 5* Holiday to Mauritius, Par 3 "Beat The Pro Ladies European Tour Challenge" Longest Drive Challenge, 2 Course Sit-Down Meal followed by Charity Auction, Prize Presentation

Competition Format: 4-Man Team (Scoring Structure TBA)

There will be absolutely loads going on at this event, and is regarded by the European Golf Challenge as the best to finish the year with!

Forest Pines is a highly regarded Facility with 3 sets of 9 holes. We will be playing the main Championship loop which accomodates the English Golf Union Boys Championship and i have been told it will be in immaculate condition for the time of my event in October.

If you think youve got what it takes to take on the LET Professionals on the Par 3 Challenge, think you have what it takes to be crowned Champion of my Forest Pines Charity Golf Day or would just like to come along, have fun and raise money for Maggies Cancer Centres.

Please email [email protected] for your booking form

Last edit : Wed 5th Aug 2015 11:18
re: Forest Pines Charity Golf Day 15/10/15 Maggies Cancer Centres
user490151
Reply : Tue 8th Sep 2015 09:07

Fingers crossed you get the numbers you require mate. You have spent a LOT of time organising this and I hope everyone responds to that.

Last edit : Tue 8th Sep 2015 09:07

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top