Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Worst round of golf?

Posted by: user264761 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 2nd Jun 2013 10:51 | Last Reply

So everyone has all heard about the 'horrendous' round that Tiger had on Saturday. His 79 his is joint second worst round as a pro.

So what's the worst round you've ever had and where?

re: Worst round of golf?
user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 2nd Jun 2013 13:21

Is that actual score or the mistakes made by a few guys (Mark James being one?). Not played too well and in a rush to get away not checked card too closely and put the score for the back nine into the box for the 18th, so a 5 for 79 becomes a 109.

user504404
Reply : Sun 2nd Jun 2013 16:46

Personally for me

I played in a society event at Three Locks.

Playing ok till I reached the 7th, managed to hit a ball well left of the correct fairway and had to get over a ditch to play the ball. In my wisdom I decided to jump over the ditch rather that walk back to cross it. Landed on my ankle hard, twisted it and was in agony for the rest of the round and carded 108!!!!

Not a day to remember!

user89876
Reply : Mon 1st Jul 2013 12:42

2 weeks ago at northwest national, rainford. 14 pts front 9 (started with a birdie on shot hole) 4 pts on back, i'd lost the will to live by the 12th

user16106
Reply : Mon 1st Jul 2013 20:28

anything over 100 is a nightmare. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user80078
Reply : Tue 2nd Jul 2013 11:27

Played my home course last week and had a nightmare opening nine, scoring 53 (included a 10, three7's, two 6's and a birdie 2). Came home in 40, with a 6 as my worst hole score, missing several makeable putts on the way. Funny old game isn't it. But we love it....

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top