Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Available: 4Ball Voucher for Mount Oswalds Manor Club (Durham) - Part of a Fundraising Event.

Posted by: user479843 | Thu 19th Jul 2012 12:13 | Last Reply

Hi,

I am hoping that the mods do not take umbridge with this post as it's part of a fundraising event that we are running to help save a local man's life. Basically, I as well as Golf I also play Hockey for a local club and one of our younger member's fathers has just been diagnosed with a very aggressive brain tumour catagorised as Glioblastoma Grade IV. More information about our fundraising can be found on our website at www.wiltonhc.co.uk

We are raise �22,000 so that he can undergo further treatment using a newly developed course of radiotherapy treatment known as 'Cyber Knife', which is more accurate than the conventional treatment available on the NHS and as part of our fundraising appeal we have had x2 vouchers for a '4-Ball' competition at Mount Oswalds Manor Club (Durham) donated by Harbro Electrical.

The first of these vouchers is currently being auctioned on e-bay and we are trying to drum up as much coverage/interest as possible in them.

If you would be interested you can find the auction either through our website here: http://www.wiltonhc.co.uk/redcar-half-marathon/mt-oswalds-4ball-auction/

Or directly in e-bay on the following link: (Item No:280924950233): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Ball-Golf-Voucher-for-Mount-Oswalds-Manor-Durham-FUNDRAISING-/280924950233?pt=LH_DefaultDoma
in_3&hash=item41686e8ed9

OR - I'd be happy to answer any questions/queries on the following e-mail address: [email protected]

Many Thanks, Jon.

Last edit : Thu 19th Jul 2012 12:13

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top