Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Looking forward to lots of golf

Posted by: user430457 | Sat 10th Mar 2012 19:41 | Last Reply

Having witnessed another dismal show at Molineux this afternoon, my lad and I have decided we won't be renewing our season tickets saving me £500!  So, i'm looking forward to having both the time and money to play more golf.

Was tempted to look at upgrading my clubs but have decidied it's playing time that i need to improve and aim to get my handicap down; aiming for 20 then ideally 18.

Might get Sky Sports so I can actually watch golf too.

re: Looking forward to lots of golf
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 10th Mar 2012 19:43

Paul, with you on playing more this season.

My membership form is up in the local club, just need to make sure know of my mates deface it now before it's accepted

user430457
Reply : Sun 11th Mar 2012 16:28

Congratulations Darren on your forthcoming wedding. I'm approaching 19 years of wedded bliss?! but thankfully Mrs. W isn't into soaps. I have been banned from going to the match against Man U next sunday though on account of it being Mothers Day and apparently me and the kids are cooking sunday dinner - as you say, some people are so selfish! Will have to make sure i get some golf in on Saturday just to even things out.

user106712
Reply : Mon 12th Mar 2012 07:55

I allways watch sky sports on the laptop with the headphones on, so the missus can watch the tv in peace. Keeps me in the good books !

Ok, it's true ! I'm henpecked !

user369251
Reply : Mon 12th Mar 2012 14:09

Me too gents, what makes it worse is that my missus is always recording some other garbage, so I can't Sky+ the golf! So.... recently haggled with Sky about value for money, and wangled free multi-room

user26342
Reply : Mon 12th Mar 2012 14:10

I watch my golf on my Ipad now via Sky GO. This way my wife & kids can watch what they want without it interuptting me. There's nothing worse than being out all day playing golf & then not being able to watch it when you get back!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top