UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Benefits of Platinum Account
The key benefits of the Platinum Account Handicap Card Service are as follows:
- Up to date and recognised handicap certificate
- Credit card sized plastic card that fits in your wallet
- All Premium account functionality
- £25 Golfbreaks.com online voucher, £10 Teeofftimes.co.uk online voucher and £25 Bookaspa.com online voucher
- Keep it with you at all times as proof of your handicap with a stylish and distinctive card design
- Ideal for confirming your handicap at golf events and private member clubs and essential when playing abroad where proof of handicap is often required
- Request a new card when you need one – you are in control!
- Efficient service - with a quick and easy to use online system
How does it work?
1. Welcome Handicap Pack
When you subscribe to the service you will need to add or have previously added a minimum of three rounds to our score tracking system so that we can calculate your handicap. As soon as you have done that we will send you a Welcome Handicap Pack containing the following:
- Your handicap card
- A golfshake.com Advanced Stats Recorder
- A welcome letter
- £25 Golfbreaks.com online voucher
- £10 Teeofftimes.co.uk online voucher
- £25 Bookaspa.com online voucher
2. Two handicap cards a year!
As part of the service you can receive two handicap cards a year. The first card is sent with your welcome pack and will be dated with the date that you subscribed to the service (once you have added three or more rounds). You can then request one more card over your 12 month subscription period.
A new card is only sent to you when you request one, which means that you will receive it exactly when you want to receive it. For instance you may want a new card because you are going to play overseas on holiday in Spain or Portugal where handicap certificates are required to play many of the courses, or it might be because you have a golf competition coming up, or because your handicap has gone down a digit (congratulations!) or even up (it happens to us all!). In essence you are in complete control of when you receive your additional card each year.
Additional cards can be purchased, should you require more than 2, on request.
3. 12 months’ Premium Membership Included
When you subscribe to the Platinum Account Handicap Card Service, you will also get 12 months’ Premium website membership included. Premium membership gives you access to lots more website features and functionality such as:
- Advanced score tracking and in-depth game analysis.
- Additional round stats & performance reports in simple graphical format.
- A recognised handicap certificate; in online & print friendly versions.
- Ability to record advanced stats; putts, FIR, GIR, bunker shots, sand saves.
- Society & group management including tracking member handicaps, player stats, leaderboards, member subs, group messaging, news, pics & chat.
- Golf event management; organise golf days online from start to finish!
Contacting Customer Services
For all enquiries regarding Platinum Account membership and our Handicap Card Service, please contact our Customer Services Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 3322 4272 from the UK, or
+44 20 3322 4272 from outside the UK.
- Our Services
- Services FAQ
- Account Comparison
- Premium Account - Game Analysis & Reporting
- Platinum Account - Handicap Card Service