UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Golf Pride Launch Niion Grips into Europe
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Mon 09 Jul 2012
Golf Pride has launched a new range of florescent grips that look as good as they feel.
The new Niion grips come in a choice of white, yellow, pink, green and orange Niion colours and have a number of hi-tech features that deliver excellent feedback and control with every club in the bag.
Niion grips are manufactured using an ingenious new rubber compound that is tacky, durable and easy to clean. They provide a firm feel and incorporate a distinctive hex pattern which gives the golfer great control in all sorts of weather conditions.
The Niion grip is one of a number of new grips which Golf Pride has introduced in 2012. Also new are the Z-Grip™, the New Decade® MultiCompound Whiteout™, the Tour Velvet® 360™, the Tour Velvet BCT® Cord White and the Tour Wrap® 2G® White Midsize.
“Golf Pride has long been a leader in new grip technology, from the invention of the slip-on grip to the introduction of the hybrid category of grips,” said Conor Dillon, Sales and Marketing Manager for EMEA. “The 2012 line-up offers a grip for every player’s needs, ability and club selection.”
“Golf Pride pushes the limits in moulded rubber grips to offer the ultimate feel, feedback, performance and consistency to help golfers play their best.”
Golf Pride is by far the most popular grip on the majority of leading Tours around the world. Over 80% of Tour Professionals re-grip with Golf Pride even though none is paid to do so.
For more information, visit www.golfpride.com
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Will Sergio Garcia ever grow up?
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revoluti
- PING G25 Driver Review
- In The Bag - Brett Rumford - Titleist en
- Your deal to play the 2014 Ryder Cup Cou
- PUMA Faas Lite - Rickie Fowler stars in
- Top 10 players never to win the US OPEN
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionar
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionary NIKEiD design
- Volvo World Matchplay is drawn as players descend on Thracian Cliffs
- 2013 BMW PGA Championship Preview
- 2012/2013 Golf Care Matchplay Championship Winners
- PING G25 Driver Review
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf