UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Free Golf at 2010 Ryder Cup Host Celtic Manor from the Golfers Club
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Thu 21 Jun 2012
The Golfers Club have announced a fantastic deal with 2010 Ryder Cup host venue, The Celtic Manor Resort that will see new members offered free rounds of golf at the award-winning resort’s Montgomerie and Roman Road courses.
After a record year in 2011, The Golfers Club continues to go from strength-to-strength with golfers up-and-down the country, thanks to the added-value benefits associated with their comprehensive insurance policies. As well as golf at Celtic Manor, members are also entitled to four additional free rounds of golf at 62 different courses throughout the UK, including prestigious venues as Slaley Hall in Northumberland, the Forest Pines, Lincolnshire, and Tudor Park in Kent. This equates to a phenomenal green fee saving of up to £340.
Furthermore, members also receive a welcome pack, including gifts from TaylorMade and John Letters, plus over thirty benefits from a comprehensive list of leading golf partners, such as Marriott, De Vere, GreenFree, Your Golf Travel, Q Hotels, Direct Golf UK, Macdonald Hotels and Crown Golf.
“We’re delighted to add to the benefits that are associated with The Golfers Club and are excited that our members will be able to soak up the atmosphere and enjoy the fabulous hospitality of the 2010 Ryder Cup venue , The Celtic Manor Resort. We are dedicated to tailoring our insurance policies to golfer’s individual needs and providing them with great value for money, as we strive to ensure that our policies are both flexible and affordable,” noted Paul Wilson, Director, The Golfers Club.
Underwritten by Lloyds of London, The Golfers Club was launched in 1998 and with a growing number of golfers recognising the importance of golf insurance, The Golfers Club has continued to establish itself as one of the UK’s leading specialist golf insurers with an array of policy options starting from just £29.99 for the year. All policies include dental treatment, hole-in-one protection, third party damage, personal liability and personal accident coverage as standard.
For more information please visit www.thegolfersclub.co.uk
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Will Sergio Garcia ever grow up?
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revoluti
- PING G25 Driver Review
- Your deal to play the 2014 Ryder Cup Cou
- PUMA Faas Lite - Rickie Fowler stars in
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionar
- Volvo World Matchplay is drawn as player
- Top 10 players never to win the US OPEN
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionary NIKEiD design
- Faldo Series Continues to Support Golf in Czech Republic
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revolutionary street shoe
- Direct Golf Teams Up with Trilby Tour
- The Golf Care Matchplay Championship Offers Live Scoring from Dubai
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf