UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
‘Dive and Drive’ at La Manga Club This Summer
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Fri 25 May 2012
Water plays an integral part in both golf and scuba diving – even if it pains some golfers to admit it – and the prestigious La Manga Club resort in Spain is giving guests the chance to take the plunge this summer with exciting new ‘Dive and Drive’ packages.
Available to groups of four people and more, the three-night break offers sports enthusiasts the opportunity to play some great golf and enjoy a diving experience they will never forget – for just €430 per person.
Not only does the award-winning five-star venue boast three of the best golf courses in Spain, but it also sits on the doorstep of the southern Mediterranean and some of the country’s best dive sites including Cabo de Palos – one of best scuba areas in Europe.
As well as 18 holes of golf, people will also receive an afternoon’s expert underwater tuition from the PADI Dive Centre, which is based on site.
In addition, the bargain packages also include dinner each night in La Manga Club’s Asian, Mediterranean or Italian restaurants and bed and breakfast accommodation in the resort’s superb five-star Hotel Principe Felipe.
Set in an area three times the size of Monaco, La Manga Club has established itself as one of the leading sports and leisure destinations in Europe since opening in 1972 and has played host to some of the leading names in sport and leisure over the years.
The resort boasts unrivalled facilities including three 18-hole championship golf courses, a 28-court tennis centre and a 2,000sqm spa and fitness centre. It also offers the choice of a five-star hotel, four-star serviced apartments and townhouses, more than 20 bars and restaurants and is great fun for children.
For more information or to book call 00 34 968 33 1214, email email@example.com or visit www.lamangaclub.com.
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Will Sergio Garcia ever grow up?
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revoluti
- PING G25 Driver Review
- Your deal to play the 2014 Ryder Cup Cou
- PUMA Faas Lite - Rickie Fowler stars in
- Top 10 players never to win the US OPEN
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionar
- Volvo World Matchplay is drawn as player
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionary NIKEiD design
- 2012/2013 Golf Care Matchplay Championship Winners
- Faldo Series Continues to Support Golf in Czech Republic
- Moving Day at The Golf Care Matchplay Championship in Dubai
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revolutionary street shoe
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf