UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
TaylorMade RBZ RocketBallz Drivers
Posted by: Darren Ramowski on Fri 16 Dec 2011
TaylorMade Golf have announced the launch of the new fast, lightweight and adjustable RocketBallz and RocketBallz Tour drivers designed to appeal to a wide range of players.
RocketBallz drivers are being offered in two models: RocketBallz and RocketBallz Tour. The RocketBallz driver boasts a larger appearance at address with a standard face height, while the RocketBallz Tour driver is mid-sized at address with a deeper face. Both are traditionally shaped and feature improved aerodynamics thanks to TaylorMade’s Ultra-Thin Wall (UTW) casting process and Thick-Thin crown design.
“We’re setting a new standard in the driver category as speed, adjustability and Tour-validated performance have never been so affordable,” said executive vice president Sean Toulon. “The name RocketBallz is obviously polarizing and helps capture the distance performance story but golfers cannot overlook the power of tuning these new products. Never before have we had so many fitting options in a single driver franchise; there’s a RocketBallz driver out there for everyone.”
Key to the performance and value of the RBZ drivers is the incorporation of TaylorMade’s patented Flight Control Technology (FCT) which is packaged into a modern, aerodynamically shaped clubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the performance angles (face angle, loft and lie) of the RBZ driver to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve. These settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory adjustment.
For more information visit: http://www.taylormadegolf.com/products/drivers/rocketballz-driver
Both RocketBallz drivers will be available from Feb 2012.
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- Will Sergio Garcia ever grow up?
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revoluti
- PING G25 Driver Review
- Your deal to play the 2014 Ryder Cup Cou
- PUMA Faas Lite - Rickie Fowler stars in
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionar
- Volvo World Matchplay is drawn as player
- Top 10 players never to win the US OPEN
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionary NIKEiD design
- 2012/2013 Golf Care Matchplay Championship Winners
- Faldo Series Continues to Support Golf in Czech Republic
- Moving Day at The Golf Care Matchplay Championship in Dubai
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revolutionary street shoe
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf