UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Tom Lewis - In the Bag
Posted by: Adam Smith on Mon 17 Oct 2011
After his great win, in only his third tour event of since turning pro, we have a look at what was in PING staff player Tom Lewis’s bag.
Lewis had 14 PING clubs in his bag:
G20 9.5 Driver (Aldila Voodoo XNV6) 45.5” 9.5 (Club head speed 112mph)
G5 3 and 5 wood (Aldila XVS7 & NV75X) 43” and 42.5”
S56 irons 3-PW X100 Step Strong, Std length Black Colour Code, All grips, id8 ½ Cord white
Anser Wedges 52,58 Red Lie 52, purple lie 58(new at St Andrews which was his 2nd event)
Scottsdale Wolverine H (33.5” Red Lie)
Leave Commentscomments powered by Disqus
- NIKE launch TW'14 shoe with revolutionary NIKEiD design
- PING G25 Driver Review
- PUMA Faas Lite - Rickie Fowler stars in new video
- ECCO Golf announce expansion of revolutionary street shoe
- Golf Wear with a Technical Design to Rival Skiwear
- Custom Fit - What's it all about
- Golf by Train
- 2011 Season Preview - What did we think ?
- PGA Health for Handicap
- Renaissance of Golf
- Celebrity Interviews - DJ Spoony
- Why Golfshake can help get your game on track.
- Cost of Taking your Clubs Abroad
- Golfshake Birdie Challenge
- The Future is Bright for European Golf