Motocaddy S7 REMOTE Review
Motocaddy’s new look S7 REMOTE possesses one of the most sophisticated guidance systems on the powered trolley market, featuring a compact remote-control handset that fits perfectly into a storage compartment on the underside of the handle. Another excellent addition is the ability for the model to be recharged during your round with the use of a patented USB charging point.
Golfers can control the direction of the trolley – whether it moves turns left or right – through se of the responsive dual-pressure control system, just by varying the pressure applied to the handset’s buttons. In terms of the aesthetics, a streamlined battery tray, soft-touch ergonomic handle and new Graphite frame colour complete the stylish upgrade.
- Forward, left, right & reverse controls
- Dual pressure handset buttons
- Rechargeable Lithium handset
- Integrated handset storage
- Soft-touch ergonomic handle
- Pause & resume feature
- Easy manual control mode
- Lateral slope compensation
- Rear anti-tip wheel
- 50m range cut-out & 45s hibernation
- QUIKFOLD mechanism
- Patented USB charging port
- EASILOCK™ compatible
For more information, please visit the Motocaddy website – Click here.
comments powered by Disqus