Benross HTX Compressor Type R Wood Review
Ryan Metcalfe the Yorkshire Golf Coach reviews the new Benross HTX Compressor Type R fariway wood new from Benross in 2017.
Similar to the HTX Compressor Type R Hybrid the HTX Compressor Type R fairway wood is Benross' first adjustable fairway wood they haveproduced. Fitted with an 8 point adjustable hosel the fariway wood the loft can be adjusted by +/-1.5° in 0.75° increments. The HTX Compressor Type R fairway wood features the improved Compressor Technology Response Channel which Benross aim to maximise ball speed across the clubface.
- Compressor Technology Response Channel for increased ball speed and greater distance
- 8 Point Adjustable Hosel
- Heat treated face for optimum CT performance
- Kuro Kage Black TiNi shaft as standard
- Bespoke Lamkin UTX Grip
- RRP £119.99
Check back weekly to watch more of Ryan's videos which will be published on Sunday evenings each week. You can also check out Ryan's full bio on Golfshake here: www.golfshake.com/improve/golf-pro/yorkshiregolfcoach/
Additionally you can follow and subscribe to the Yorkshire Golf Coach via:
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Golfshake Podcast #3 - Twilight Golf, Hacker to Single Figures
- Benross HTX Compressor Type R Wood Review
- Benross HTX Compressor Type R Hybrid Review
- Golfshake Podcast #2 - 2017 Masters Reaction
- Interview: David Howell - Professionals aren't to blame for slow play
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?