Benross HTX Compressor Type R Hybrid Review
Ryan Metcalfe the Yorkshire Golf Coach reviews the new Benross HTX Compressor Type R Hybrid new from Benross in 2017.
The Benross HTX Compressor Type R Hybrid is their first adjustable hybrid. The Fluid Dynamic Design Heel reduces drag for increased clubhead speed andthe new Compressor Technology Response Channel aims to great distance where possible.
- Compressor Technology Response Channel for increased ball speed and greater distance
- 8 Point Adjustable Hosel
- Kuro Kage Black shaft as standard
- Bespoke Lamkin UTX Grip
- RRP £9.99
Check back weekly to watch more of Ryan's videos which will be published on Sunday evenings each week. You can also check out Ryan's full bio on Golfshake here: www.golfshake.com/improve/golf-pro/yorkshiregolfcoach/
Additionally you can follow and subscribe to the Yorkshire Golf Coach via:
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Golfshake Podcast #8 - BMW PGA, North West Links, Trip Insights
- Golfshake Podcast #7 - UK's Best Links Courses
- Golfshake Podcast #6 - GolfSixes, Players, Interview with Matt Holbrook
- Golfshake Podcast #5 - Italy Golf and More, GolfSixes
- Golfshake Podcast #4 - Golf in Ireland, Links Swing
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?