Benross HTX Compressor Driver Review
Ryan Metcalfe the Yorkshire Golf Coach reviews the new Benross HTX Compressor Driver the standard model in the Benross driver range for 2017.
The HTX Compressor driver is incorporates the new innovative Compressor Technology Response Channel aimed to help increase ball speed regardless of where you hit the ball on the face. Additionally CoG is positioned toward the back of the head which will help to optimize and increase launch angle.
- Three piece 6-4 AV Titanium Construction
- Compressor Technology Response Channel for increased ball speed and greater distance
- Rear CG for improved launch and maximum MOI
- Premium Kuro Kage Black TiNi shaft as standard
- Bespoke Lamkin UTX Grip
- RRP £149.99
Check back weekly to watch more of Ryan's videos which will be published on Sunday evenings each week. You can also check out Ryan's full bio on Golfshake here: www.golfshake.com/improve/golf-pro/yorkshiregolfcoach/
Additionally you can follow and subscribe to the Yorkshire Golf Coach via:
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Save Up To £80 on a SkyCaddie with Trade-In Offer
- GolfBuddy Introduces Two GPS Watch Models for Spring 2017
- Exciting SkyTrak Launch Monitor Deal Promoted with TV Campaign
- Stuburt Launches Spring Summer 2017 Golf Shoe Collection
- Revolutionary RolleyGolf Showcased Throughout 2017
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?