Spieth's First Victory in Signature Under Armour Shoes
Jordan Spieth's brilliant triumph at Pebble Beach was notable for a number of reasons. It was his ninth victory on the PGA Tour at the age of 23, which took him into elite company with Tiger Woods. However, for Under Armour, there will be celebration at the fact that the two-time major champion secured his frist win with his signature Spieth One shoes.
These new releases have come with a lot of hype and praise. Golfshake's Owen Davies recently tested them for himself, putting together a detailed review of the products that are certain to grab attention with the former world number one back to his best form as approach his return to the Masters in April.
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Save Up To £80 on a SkyCaddie with Trade-In Offer
- GolfBuddy Introduces Two GPS Watch Models for Spring 2017
- Exciting SkyTrak Launch Monitor Deal Promoted with TV Campaign
- Stuburt Launches Spring Summer 2017 Golf Shoe Collection
- Revolutionary RolleyGolf Showcased Throughout 2017
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?