Spieth's First Victory in Signature Under Armour Shoes
Jordan Spieth's brilliant triumph at Pebble Beach was notable for a number of reasons. It was his ninth victory on the PGA Tour at the age of 23, which took him into elite company with Tiger Woods. However, for Under Armour, there will be celebration at the fact that the two-time major champion secured his frist win with his signature Spieth One shoes.
These new releases have come with a lot of hype and praise. Golfshake's Owen Davies recently tested them for himself, putting together a detailed review of the products that are certain to grab attention with the former world number one back to his best form as approach his return to the Masters in April.
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Callaway Ambassadors Showcase Autumn Winter Collection
- Volvik Golf Balls Make Stunning Impact on UK Market
- Sun Mountain Unveils Largest Bag Range for 2018 Season
- Callaway Launches Apex MB and X Forged Irons
- Break Your Handicap Challenge with Galvin Green