Foresight Sports Introduces State-of-the-Art Launch Monitor
In what is an unprecedented piece of technology, Foresight Sports, a leading creator of golf launch monitors and simulation technology, has introduced a new product to its family that provides ball and club data with stunning accuracy, thanks to a revolutionary use of four ultra-high speed cameras in a single compact device.
As the world’s first quadrascopic launch monitor, the new GCQuad incorporates several state-of-the-art innovations designed for everyday use by club fitters, instructors, players and world renowned coaches to deliver a full spectrum of real-time ball and club data with unmatched accuracy and reliability. These new features include:
- an expanded ball capture area, producing a hitting zone up to six times larger than the existing GC2+HMT launch monitors;
- an on-board target alignment capability using Foresight’s proprietary alignment stick that comes with each unit;
- a barometric sensor allowing instant changes to weather and altitude conditions for the most precise down-range values possible;
- a built-in infrared light source requiring no replacement flash modules;
- a changeable long-life Lithium battery, making outdoor range use, fitting or instruction sessions easier than ever;
- a larger viewable display screen for both indoor and outdoor use; and
- greater connectivity, including Wifi and USB connections.
“The new GCQuad device has been designed from the ground up to take what we accomplished with the GC2+HMT to the next level,” said Foresight Sports Director Edward Doling. “We listened to the feedback from Tour players, top coaches and our customer base to produce a launch monitor that is at the pinnacle of innovation, design and engineering.
“Once again, Foresight Sports has pushed the boundaries of technology to create the most accurate, reliable and versatile launch monitor on the market. From use on the course or the outdoor range, to swing rooms or indoor golf simulators, the GCQuad is another game changer for golfers everywhere,” he added.
The four high-resolution cameras contained in the GCQuad are matched with four high-speed optical sensors to deliver exceptional quadrascopic images. The optics are mounted on a shock-resistant aluminium frame for even greater precision and reliability, with all components then housed in a sturdy outer shell for long-term durability in all weather conditions.
Precise ball and club measurement data can be viewed in three ways - instantly on the device’s prominent display screen; via Foresight’s Performance Fitting App on iPad or tablet; and through the 4K-ready FSX software. Since all data can be saved online, details of every shot can be reviewed and analysed at any time.
The GCQuad is available from February 2017, with pricing details to follow immediately after the PGA Merchandise show. For existing owners, Foresight Sports is implementing a trade-in and cashback promotion to assist customers in upgrading to the new technology.
For more information, visit http://www.foresightsports.com/.
Tags: Launch Monitor
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Golfshake Promotes Course and Review Section with Print Marketing Campaign
- FootJoy Introduces ENERGIZE Golf Shoe
- Lynx Acclaimed Black Cat Driver Showcased on Sky Sports
- Portugal's Largest Course Operator Expands Accomodation Options
- London Golf Club Pushes Promotional Strategies with GMS
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?