Gloria in Turkey Celebrates 20 Years with Ladies Open Week
Gloria Hotels & Resorts in Belek on the Turkish Riviera is celebrating 20 years with a series of notable events, with one of them being the Gloria Ladies Open Week (April 23-30, 2017), which includes five tournament rounds on the New and Old Courses - two rounds in a pairs format and three rounds for an individual Stableford competition.
As well as the golf, there will also be a special Gloria celebration dinner and prize-giving events, 20-per-cent discounts on all spa treatments, a special gift for participants and plenty of extra touches to make the most of a the seven-night offer.
Priced at just €699 per person for the week on an all-inclusive special in a superior double room, it represents great value, while superior single rooms are €799 euro. Junior golfers can also take part (€630), while non-golfers are also welcome to join the festivities in a superior double room (€549) per person or superior single room (€649).
Gloria's director of golf, David Clare, said: "It promises to be an excellent event. It's a fun and relaxing holiday environment at a special place on two fabulous golf courses.
"We hope women golfers across Europe will be keen to get involved and enjoy everything we have to offer here."
The complex has seen remarkable growth and investment with three superb hotels and 45 holes of golf to enjoy at a fabulous beach-side location 30 minutes from Antalya airport.
Aside from the two superb 18-hole championship courses, there is also a nine-hole course and outstanding practice facilities at the largest golf complex in Turkey.
And away from the golf courses, the famous Gloria hospitality is a huge attraction with 23 sumptuous á la carte and main restaurants across the three hotels to enjoy and superb spa and leisure facilities.
The resort will also stage the Turkish Airlines European Challenge Tour event (April 20-23, 2017) - the third year in a row the up-and-coming golfers on the second tier of European golf will get their opportunity to shine on the Gloria fairways.
And from May 13-20 2017, the PGAs of Europe 20 Year Celebration Pro-Am takes place with 50 teams from all over Europe, including many of the continent's leading professionals.
Gloria Ladies Open Week programme
- Sunday April 23, 2017: Guests arrive at Gloria Serenity. Welcome Cocktail Party
- Monday April 24: Pairs Stableford tournament on New Course
- Tuesday April 25: Pairs Stableford tournament on Old Course followed by prize-giving gourmet dinner
- Wednesday April 26: Free day. Optional nine holes on Verde Course, yoga, pilates or spa day
- Thursday April 27: Individual tournament on New Course
- Friday April 28: Individual tournament on Old Course
- Saturday April 29: Final Tournament on New Course followed by prize-giving dinner and party
- Sunday April 30: All guests depart
Includes: Seven nights' all-inclusive accommodation, five rounds on Gloria Championship courses, room upgrade, free buggy or trolley and range balls on tournament days, special Gloria celebration dinner, prize-giving and party, free food and beverages on tournament days at Gloria Golf Club, special gift for tournament participants, and 20 per cent discount on spa treatments.
For further information or to make a reservation, visit www.gloria.com.tr/en, contact Mrs. Esra Arici: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0090 555 821 42 33.
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- David Howell Becomes Golf Ambassador at The Grove
- Gleneagles Named Best Golf Resort in the World
- Golfshake Podcast #8 - BMW PGA, North West Links, Trip Insights
- European Tour Stars Praise Verdura Resort
- Golfy Adds Four Spanish Golf Destinations to Travel Network
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?