Callaway GBB EPIC Driver - Jailbreak Technology Explained
Callaway Golf's Alan Hocknell talks through the new technology employed in the companies Great Big Bertha EPIC Driver - Jailbreak technology.
The new Callaway GBB EPIC Jailbreak Technology has delivered greater ball speed and distance by changing the fundamentals of how the head and clubface act at impact. The key structural components of a metalwood – crown, sole and face – each bend, flex and rebound. Being connected, they influence each other’s dynamics, with this new technology creating a noticeably efficient relationship between these components to allow for increased speed across a larger area of the face.
|Watch Owen's Review of the Callaway GBB EPIC Driver >>>|
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- FootJoy Launches Autumn Winter Golf Apparel Collection
- Bubba Adds Colour to Open with Volvik Golf Balls
- Revolutionary PuttView Glasses to be Showcased at European Open
- ECCO Golf Adds Stylish Model to 2017 Spring Summer Range
- WATCH Bryson DeChambeau One Length Iron Clinic
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?