Callaway GBB EPIC Driver - Jailbreak Technology Explained
Callaway Golf's Alan Hocknell talks through the new technology employed in the companies Great Big Bertha EPIC Driver - Jailbreak technology.
The new Callaway GBB EPIC Jailbreak Technology has delivered greater ball speed and distance by changing the fundamentals of how the head and clubface act at impact. The key structural components of a metalwood – crown, sole and face – each bend, flex and rebound. Being connected, they influence each other’s dynamics, with this new technology creating a noticeably efficient relationship between these components to allow for increased speed across a larger area of the face.
|Watch Owen's Review of the Callaway GBB EPIC Driver >>>|
comments powered by Disqus
Latest Golf News
- Save Up To £80 on a SkyCaddie with Trade-In Offer
- GolfBuddy Introduces Two GPS Watch Models for Spring 2017
- Exciting SkyTrak Launch Monitor Deal Promoted with TV Campaign
- Stuburt Launches Spring Summer 2017 Golf Shoe Collection
- Revolutionary RolleyGolf Showcased Throughout 2017
Tee Time Search
We recently rolled out a new search tool to make finding somewhere to play easier so you can find the right course, at the right time and at the right price. Why not give it a go?