Tag: grow the game
Why Aren’t More British Women Playing Golf?
Just 14% of golfers in the UK are women, which is way behind other European nations. What are the causes for low female participation, and what can be done about it? Golf Support takes a closer look in this Guest Post. read more ...
FORE Business - Growing the game Growing your business
Business is all about networking and nowadays many businesses choose to do their networking on the golf course. When the founders of “FORE” Business, Sean Fergusson and Arron Busst, met at a local networking event they got round to talking about the business success they have had on the golf course and realised that golf and business have always unofficially gone hand in hand. read more ...
Latest Golf News
- Jordan Spieth Donates Famous Open 3-Iron to Royal Birkdale
- Historic Scotscraig Introduces Fresh and Innovative Membership Categories
- Golfshake Podcast #18 - Buckest List Courses & Galvin Green Ryder Cup Interview
- Ryder Cup Countdown Begins in Earnest
- Danny Willett Opens Up About Trials and Tribulations