Bunker Fundamentals - 6 Tips to Improve your bunker play
In this series of 6 videos James McDowell of the East Midlands Golf Academy at Morley Hayes provides 6 great tips on bunker fundamentals to help improve your game. The videos offer some basic principles to aid beginners as well as some tips to help every golfer become more effective when playing bunker shots out of the sand.
- Bunker fundamentals - setting up
- Impact position for improve bunker shots
- How to aim to play bunker shots
- Bunker drill to help with consistency
- Commit for better bunker shots
- Playing from awkward lies
James McDowell is Head of Beginner Coaching at EMGA, PGA Class A Professional & Derbyshire Academy Coach.
Related Content: Bunkers
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.
For more information on the East Midlands Golf Academy visit: www.emga.co.uk
For more information on Morley Hayes Golf Club visit: www.morleyhayes.com
East Midlands Golf Academy
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.Latest Articles
- Steve Astle: Assessing shots - Use the five L's
- Ball Striking Improvement Series - Tip 5: Posture & Balance
- Ball Striking Improvement Series - Tip 3: Right Shoulder