Short Game Fundamentals - 5 Tips to Improve your short game
In this series of 5 videos Aaron Holtom of the East Midlands Golf Academy at Morley Hayes provides 5 videos to help focus and improve your short game offering some great tips and advice to get up and down more often.
- What is chipping?
- What is pitching?
- Short Game Club Selection
- The Cane Drill
- The Gary Player Practice Drill
Aaron Holtom is Head of Junior Instruction, PGA Professional & Senior Instructor at the East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA).
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.
For more information on the East Midlands Golf Academy visit: www.emga.co.uk
For more information on Morley Hayes Golf Club visit: www.morleyhayes.com
East Midlands Golf Academy
The East Midlands Golf Academy (EMGA) at Morley Hayes is Derbyshire's Number 1 Golf Complex.Latest Articles
- Steve Astle: Assessing shots - Use the five L's
- Ball Striking Improvement Series - Tip 5: Posture & Balance
- Ball Striking Improvement Series - Tip 3: Right Shoulder