Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The Crown Golf Society New Season New Members Welcome

Posted by: user78137 | Wed 4th Jan 2012 19:28 | Last Reply

THE CROWN GOLF SOCIETY ANSTEY LEICESTER ARE ABOUT TO EMBARK ON THEIR NEW SEASON FOR 2012.

WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR NEW MEMBERS WHO LOVE GOLF BUT ABOVE ALL ENJOY THE FUN/BANTER.

SEVEN EVENTS HAVE NOW BEEN ARRANGED STARTING IN MARCH 2012 TO SEPTEMBER 2012 GENERALLY AROUND THE MIDLANDS WITHIN APPROXIMATELY ONE HOURS DRIVE FROM LEICESTER

THERE ARE ALSO AWAY DAYS/ WEEKENDS IF THAT APPEALS?

EVERY YEAR THE COMPETITIONS EACH MONTH GET BETTER & MORE FUN!!!

ANY ONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE P[LEASE CONTACT ME EITHER VIA GOLFSHAKE OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

re: The Crown Golf Society New Season New Members Welcome
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 8th Jan 2012 19:23

David, have you ever thought about a match play event against another society ?  The CGL are only up the road from you.

user78137
Reply : Sun 8th Jan 2012 19:52

Hi Darren, Happy New year to you!

Yes another season is soon to begin.  We did play against two other societies last season, but it was a nughtmare to arrange!

Trying to get members all together at one time on top of the same at the end of each month is difficult to say the least.

Having said that we are most definitely interested in a match with another society, in fact it may be helpful to try to set this up as early as possible, that way we have plenty of time to make sure we have enough players.

I have to go to our first meeting of 2012 tomorrow night & so I will bring this up with them & hopefully we can get a game sorted?

If you want to see how things are at your end  & get back to me, that would be ghreat, thank you.

It would be nice to meet you after all of this time, apart from your pic on here we have never had the pleasure!

Kind regards

David

user78137
Reply : Thu 12th Jan 2012 21:55

Hi Darren

It appears that the committee have already arranged two matches for this season.  At the moment these are not concrete, but it is hgood to honour what you have previuosly agreed.

If anything changes regarding these matches, I would like to maybe take you on on a game against CGL.

Thank you

David

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top