Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Looking for Callaway FT-IQ 11• driver with stiff fubuki White shaft

Posted by: user292202 | Wed 28th Sep 2011 18:29 | Last Reply

Anyone selling 1 of these??Tried 1 of these yesterday out in the course as my friend bought 1 secondhand for �80 out the pro shop at his course. First thoughts were I wasn't a lover of the looks but the results soon outweighed this so looking to pick 1 upThe pro shop had a 9.5� club for sale so I tried this but felt I hit the 11� a lot better with a better flight. Offered to buy my pal the 9.5 (�100 with brand new grip)and swap but unfortunately he tried it, scuffed a few along the ground and said no thanks

re: Looking for Callaway FT-IQ 11• driver with stiff fubuki White shaft
user34817
Reply : Wed 28th Sep 2011 19:21

I currently have the 10* FTiQ with the stiff, white Fubuki shaft but as you have found out, they work quite well so I am going to hang on to it.  My whole game is iratic but if the driver behaves itself then I can manage to get it 300 yards plus.

Good luck with your search.

Here's one on Golfbidder.co.uk http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/product/416405/Callaway_FT-iQ.html

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top