Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Having a general clear out

Posted by: user69191 | Sun 24th Apr 2011 18:03 | Last Reply

I've been requested to offload some of my surplus gear and although some of it is already up on ebay I'd like to offer it up to fellow Golfshakers at a reduced price.

Cleveland Classic #1 putter - Great condition, headcover also available separately from somewhere on Kenilworth Golf Course! - £25

Adams Golf Speedline 3 Wood (Draw model) - Prolaunch Stiff Shaft - Headcover included - £30

Mizuno MP32 iron set - 3 iron-9 iron Regular Steel Shafts. The 5 and 7 irons are a bit battered on the soles, a good pro could refurbish these. 3 and 4 iron in good condition, 6, 8 and 9 are better than the 5and 7 but not as good as the 3 and 4!! PW is also available but is club head only. MP-R Series 56* SW also available if I get £100

Nike VR 18* Hybrid - Regular Aldila Voodoo Shaft - Head cover etc....Bought for my son at christmas but he's poo poo'd it and wants a traditional 5 wood instead - £55

Bridgestone J36 22* Hybrid - Stiff Rifle Shaft - Head cover - £35

Bridgestone J33 Driver 10.5* - Aldila Regular Shaft (although more on the stiffer side of reg in my opinion)  - Head cover - Good condition - £55.00

If anyone is interested or wants photos the please pm me. Postage is an additional £10 by Parcelforce 48hrs.

Thanks 

Paul

re: Having a general clear out
user338942
Reply : Sun 24th Apr 2011 21:32

Is there a good story why the PW is the club head only?

re: Having a general clear out
user69191
Reply : Sun 24th Apr 2011 22:56

Hi Dave, not a good story at the time it happened but it did involve wrapping the club around a tree! I use a 48* wedge now anyway. My pro offered to sort it out but I declined as I know he'd have had it for about 6 weeks before he did anything with it. It was quicker to buy a separate wedge.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top