Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Forum Moderators

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Thu 30th Apr 2009 16:36 | Last Reply

Please welcome the new moderators to golfshake.com and firstly thanks to all those that responded to the original request.  To see how things go I have started with 6 moderators with a wide range of coverage across, age, site membership and golf skills, hopefully bringing diversity.

They will assist in ensuring the Forum AUP is adhered to and will have the rights to delete and edit forum posts and replies as well as being able to issue warnings inline with the AUP.

All I ask is that the Forum Acceptable Use Policy is adhered to so that the forum can be enjoyed by all within a public and open website.

Meet the Moderators

Russell Middleton - member since Sep 2005

Good putter and starting to get better with the other clubs!

Always play my best golf in the 19th hole.

Chris Perry - member since May 2006

I've been playing since March 06 and have turned into a regular hacker and try to get out once a week and twice in the summer. I'm a golf slut; I'll play anytime, anywhere with anyone - good company and friendly banter is one of the reasons to play in my opinion. Reasonable driver of the ball and on my day I am quite a long hitter. Working hard to improve my greenside game at the moment as that's where I feel I can take some shots out of my game. My weakness is definitely my inability to string three good holes together followed by my head, and consistency is the thing that is currently stopping me reducing my handicap. Enjoy my golf but can be guilty of forgetting that I do it for fun sometimes.....

Paul Everett - member since Nov 2008

Used to play regularly before marriage! Now struggling to play once or twice per month. Hope to play more next year. Average round is 104-8.
Strength - bump 'n' runs
Weakness - putting
Worst moment on the course - 150 yd approach to 10' of hole with partners ball!
Best moment on the course - chip in off the green for a birdie on Par 5

David Lythgoe - member since Jan 2009

Can play, have been off scratch before.
Got a confession, I was a member of the PGA between 1973 & 1989.

Dennis Visser - member since Jan 2009

Regards, Darren.

Last edit : Tue 5th Jan 2010 11:34
re: Forum Moderators
user52922
Reply : Thu 30th Apr 2009 16:45

Collectively known as the "Motley Moderators"

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top