Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Desperately Seeking....

Posted by: user95093 | Thu 29th May 2008 11:31 | Last Reply

....an attractive female golfer aged between 24 - 32 who wants to play lots of golf @ weekends and allow me to watch the footy on TV at nights :P

I fear such a person will never be found :D

re: Desperately Seeking....
user80414
Reply : Thu 29th May 2008 12:09

Chris,

Why would you and your missus on the golf course!!!! to me that is madness!!!!!

Without sounding neanderthal, golf is my "man" time and all my playing partners agree!

With regard to the footy thing! good luck with that..... as ive found as long as "big brothers Eastenders celeberity detox house make over in the antartic special" is on the box, im snookered.

D

Last edit : Thu 29th May 2008 12:10
user50354
Reply : Thu 29th May 2008 12:19

www.attractivefemalegolferwhocancookandcleanaswell.co.uk

Link not working...

Maybe your right Chris...

user50354
Reply : Fri 30th May 2008 12:23

Whilst the girl sings

"I must I must I must improve my bust"

You could always try

"Hickory dickory dock"

That might work.........

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 31st May 2008 19:30

Looks like I'm the lucky one on here then. 

As I type, I have no access to Tiger Woods on the X-Box 360 as the little lady is playing on it (and swearing at it!).  We both have season tickets to the football (same team, next to each other) and if there is a game on the TV it is usually switched on by her (she likes the rugby too).  She started having golf lessons last year but broke her foot and had to stop for a while.  She is to restart them next month and intends to join me and her brother in our Sunday morning round whe she feels ready. Oh, and at 27 last Thursday, she falls very nicely into  Chris' 24-32 age bracket. 

I'd like to say - ner ner ne ner ner!!!!

Reply : Tue 3rd Jun 2008 09:28

You're just jealous.  Did I mention that as I'm 36 she's also 9 years younger than me?  She can't cook though (but my dad is a chef so I can) :D

Reply : Tue 3rd Jun 2008 10:08

She slipped walking down a bank after a lesson.  Because she's a stubborn mare she wouldn't go to the doc's until I forced her and she ended up needing physio.  Stopped her playing for six months in all and she still struggles with it now. 

user83258
Reply : Thu 31st Jul 2008 14:42

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW TO A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman, who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman, who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman, who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you..

4. It's important to have a woman, who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other.

user15767
Reply : Sun 10th Aug 2008 15:08

I don't think it's fair that Golf should be classed as "Man" time - Some ladies enjoy playing and don't appreciate the attitude of some Gentlemen!!!

Reply : Mon 11th Aug 2008 04:26

Sorry Sandra.  We meant 'personal time'.  We can be bigots at time but we don't mean it. 

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top