Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Wrong Stableford on GS

Posted by: user591230 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sat 24th Jan 2015 08:12 | Last Reply

Essendon Golf Course in Hatfield the cards we were given have a different SI to the ones listed on your site - is it possible for you to update this or do i have to do a manual entry to amend the SI on every hole. I see there are a number of variations listed on your site so im guessing something has gone wrong ? if you could reply that would be great thanks

Last edit : Sat 24th Jan 2015 08:12
re: Wrong Stableford on GS
user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sat 24th Jan 2015 12:13

Dean, Our guys will look into this I am sure, but from what I can see there are already a number of different scorecards for this course. Many Clubs have different cards for Winter Golf because some holes are shortened to let areas recover over the winter months. This will also effect the SI Index. An easy par 5 (480yds) in summer may become a tough par 4 (440yds) in winter, so the SI is changed from, say, 14 to 4.

Last edit : Sat 24th Jan 2015 12:13
user591230
Reply : Sat 24th Jan 2015 18:21

David I get that, thanks. How point before the SI gets updated to what we played the other week? The course was in normal condition with no mats - hence why I find it strang that the particular SI we played isn't listed. Shall I email you a pic of the card? Thanks Dean

Last edit : Sat 24th Jan 2015 18:21
user53837
Reply : Sun 25th Jan 2015 10:56

Hi Dean, can you scan/email the score card and send to help at golfshake dot com ? I can then update ASAP and update the system in full for this course.

Thanks!

Regards, Darren.

Last edit : Sun 25th Jan 2015 10:56

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top