Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

golf holidays in spain

Posted by: user434357 | Fri 17th Oct 2014 17:46 | Last Reply

Hi Guys and Ladies. November is almost upon us and I am offering last minute discounts to golf groups and Societies looking for a last minute golf break in Spain with prices as low as £450 pppwk all inclusive of Accommodation at my home "Villa Lemontrees", 4 rounds of golf inc buggies, breakfast and evening meals,airport and course transfers and 24/7 drinks at the accommodation. The packages are fantastic value for money with superb facilities at the accommodation ie games room,10 x 5 metre pool, jacuzzi, free wifi and so much more. For more information take a look at my website golf-holidays-spain.com

Last edit : Fri 17th Oct 2014 17:46
re: golf holidays in spain
user562973
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 14:41

Hi Stuart

The offer looks great. Would you like me to post it to my website Costa Blanca Golf Courses ?

Happy to post the offer on the blog and on to our social media accounts.

Regards

David

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 14:41
user434357
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:05

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. That was kind and considerate of you.

I would be more than happy for you to post it on your website. Perhaps we should also set up reciprocal website links to help each others Google rankings. I am no expert on website building but the guy that built it for me would know how to set up reciprocal links. I am currently re-doing the editorial for the website although it is still live in its current form. Feel free to take a look. www.golf-holidays-spain.com

I don't do all the sales gimmicks such as 1 in 8 goes free, just simply try to provide good value for money to all my guests. I can happily put you in touch with previous groups who have thoroughly enjoyed the weeks with me should you wish to have an unbiased opinion but may I assure you the packages are genuinely good value for money and the villa facilities are unequaled as far as I am aware. Over the years I have found many of my groups requiring less than £200 spends for there weeks outing which together with the low cost of the holiday provide enormous savings.. I also provide my guests with a number of tips on how to save many hundreds of pounds on the overall group flight costs (things the airlines don't want the public to know). I am currently in Spain at the villa but return to the Uk briefly on the 27th for a few days and can provide you with contact numbers if you wish.

thank you once again for your positive reply.

Cheers Stuart

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:05
user434357
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:17

Just a note also David should you (or any members ) know anyone that is due to visit the Costa Blanca region, I would suggest they avoid playing La Peraleja at the moment. The fairways are in terrible condition having been subjected to what I am told is underground saline water. I can happily give some good course recommends for any of the members.

Cheers.Stuart

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:17
user562973
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:23

Hi Stuart

Thanks for the update on La Peraleja.

David

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:23
user562973
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:25

Hi Stuart

I shall get something posted in the next day or so. Reciprocal links are good, but it's best to avoid doing it through a list of links. Far better to create a piece of meaningful text with a link within that. I will let you know when my blog post is up and live and you will see what I mean.

Regards

David

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:25
user434357
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:37

Hi David, Thanks for the info re links. I will pass it on to my website guy as soon as I hear further from you. This techno stuff is a little bit beyond me but if you have no objection I will put you in touch with my website programmer to sort the links/backlinks out. If you wish I can place info on your blog re course recommendations etc if that is of any help?

Cheers.Stuart

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:37
user562973
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:41

Hi Stuart

I shall get something posted in the next day or so. Reciprocal links are good, but it's best to avoid doing it through a list of links. Far better to create a piece of meaningful text with a link within that. I will let you know when my blog post is up and live and you will see what I mean.

Regards

David

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:41
user562973
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:44

Hi Stuart

Course reviews would be great. But can you hold off for a couple of days please. I'm in the process of installing a better review process and would hate to think anything was lost.

Regards

David

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:44
user434357
Reply : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:55

Hi David, No problem. I will await hearing from you. Cheers.Stuart

Last edit : Tue 21st Oct 2014 15:55
user434357
Reply : Wed 5th Nov 2014 01:18

Hi David,

I have recently updated an old post on here promoting the All inclusive golf holidays in Spain I originally placed on here a few years ago. The post is now showing on page 3 of googles generic search for the keywords ALL INCLUSIVE GOLF HOLIDAYS IN SPAIN. Bloody marvelous and can only enhance the readership and exposure of GOLFSHAKE.COM to the general public..Job done I would think with mutual benefit to both websites.

Look forward to hearing further from you re Costa Blanca course reviews and links to each other etc.

Cheers

Stuart

Last edit : Wed 5th Nov 2014 01:18

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top