Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

GS Par 3 Championship - 25 August

Posted by: user356537 | Mon 11th Aug 2014 13:19 | Last Reply

The Cromwell Course at Nailcote Hall is home to the British Par 3 Championship which was won last week by Eddie Pepperel. It only measures 1,048 (for 9 holes) so how hard can it be? Well, why not come along and see for yourself?

On 25 August 2104 (Bank Holiday), we'll be playing 27 holes over this challenging course. The cost is just £20 and there are still places available so why not come and join in the fun. You can register on the Events section here - http://www.golfshake.com/golf/view/9650/

Last edit : Mon 11th Aug 2014 13:19
re: GS Par 3 Championship - 25 August
user53837
Reply : Tue 12th Aug 2014 15:35

Looks a great golf course ! fun to play par 3s as well

Last edit : Tue 12th Aug 2014 15:35
user356537
Reply : Wed 13th Aug 2014 06:14

It is with much regret that I have decided to cancel this event due to lack of support.

As it stands, I have just 6 other people who have confirmed their interest with only one of those actually having paid. The course has been booked for a shotgun start meaning they are expecting me to turn up with 36 players. I could get away with a few less but not with the numbers I currently have. If I cancel before tomorrow I do not have to pay and I can't take the risk of committing to book the course with so few currently registered.

I am sorry to those of you who were looking forward to playing this superb par 3 course.

Last edit : Wed 13th Aug 2014 06:14
user466742
Reply : Wed 13th Aug 2014 18:41

Thanks for trying to sort it Richard, shame it didn't get off the ground! Maybe next year!

Last edit : Wed 13th Aug 2014 18:41

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top