Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New Sheffield and surrounding area Golf society

Posted by: user541301 | Mon 4th Aug 2014 19:49 | Last Reply

Hi there my name is Mark and i love golf and like most i have good days and ohhh some bad ones. but would like to play more. So I thought id post on here to try and promote a golf society I'm trying to set up, I've sorted a web site etc just need members ? There are a few on of my friends signed up but not really got the numbers as yet to start to plays some society days, Just want some people to give it a chance so please have a look at the web site and if you want to join please do you will be more than welcome, even introduce some of your friends to the site.

www.parsaversgolfsociety.co.uk

Thanks for looking and i hope that some of you might be intrigued enough to give it a go and get into a society from the first day.

Mark

Last edit : Mon 4th Aug 2014 19:49
re: New Sheffield and surrounding area Golf society
user53837
Reply : Thu 28th Aug 2014 13:10

Great to see a new society being formed. There are a few others societies not that far away so I'm sure once you are established you could arrange some inter-society matches.

Last edit : Thu 28th Aug 2014 13:10
re: New Sheffield and surrounding area Golf society
user48341
Reply : Tue 2nd Sep 2014 23:33

Hi Mark I was intrigued enough to have a look at your website but I notice that you need to be registered to go beyond the home page. I think that folk will need to be able to access a bit more in the way of background info and some details about possible forthcoming events before they will be inclined to register formally. Have a look at the website for the "County golf league" society at h**p://countygolfleague.com to get an idea of what's already available fairly locally in your region.

Last edit : Tue 2nd Sep 2014 23:33

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top