Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Help - Someone has been deleted from my group!!

Posted by: user558326 | Mon 17th Feb 2014 20:54 | Last Reply

So someone else (WAS) sharing my login to help manage the society that we run. All the guys are online managed members for simplicity from our end, but the other guy has managed to delete a player. A little click happy and now he's gone...

All the scores still show within the previous rounds, however said player now won't appear on handicapping reports etc, obviously because he was deleted!

I can't see anyway to 'undelete' that player, but i guess they are flagged within the database on the backend as inactive or whichever, allowing their previous results to show.

So my question is: Can I get them back? If not, whats the quickest way to re-add their history? Any help will be massively appreciated!

Thanks

re: Help - Someone has been deleted from my group!!
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 17th Feb 2014 21:41

Nic, drop me an email via help at golfshake dot com and I should be able to resolve. Will just need the players name and the group.

You may still be able to resolve yourself as it's possible the person just 'removed' from the group rather than actually 'deleting'. If so they will be within your managed accounts and not the group. You can see via: tools > managed accounts

To get them back in the group then access the group admin then: settings > transferred managed

Regards, Darren.

user558326
Reply : Tue 18th Feb 2014 10:11

Email sent - thanks for the quick reply

user558326
Reply : Tue 18th Feb 2014 10:27

Email sent - thanks for the quick reply

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top